Mufty my old China

Morning mate .... you still using those ND alarms ? How have you found them , need to buy a spare set for France next week,  just as a back up to my main alarms & with limited time these are looking like an option , looking at a few second hand atts on eBay to match what I've got but timing for postage will be tight so also looking at new cheaper options. 

Cheers buddy 

13 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Morning mate .... you still using those ND alarms ? How have you found them , need to buy a spare set for France next week,  just as a back up to my main alarms & with limited time these are looking like an option , looking at a few second hand atts on eBay to match what I've got but timing for postage will be tight so also looking at new cheaper options. 

Cheers buddy 

Don't bother mate 

They have all fallen apart. 

Luckily my mate has given up fishing and has lent me his delkims. 

The new range the s9 look quite good though to be fair and have good reviews.

And they are cheaper.

Sound mate ..always good to ask .

I've done a deal on another set of atts & reciever now , newer model than my original ones . So I've got 7 alarms & 2 recievers to cover all eventualities I would of needed a set for my boy at some point so there get use  .  there's only two of us on 20 odd acres so got a bit of water to cover & to try & get fish moving about .... something a couple of more anglers would of done . Going to take two complete set ups so I can leave a Bivvy & bed etc on two sides of the lake which will make moving onto fish a lot quicker especially if the weather's poor. It's out in the middle of no where drive & survive so it's a case of thinking worse case scenario lol . 

10 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Sound mate ..always good to ask .

I've done a deal on another set of atts & reciever now , newer model than my original ones . So I've got 7 alarms & 2 recievers to cover all eventualities I would of needed a set for my boy at some point so there get use  .  there's only two of us on 20 odd acres so got a bit of water to cover & to try & get fish moving about .... something a couple of more anglers would of done . Going to take two complete set ups so I can leave a Bivvy & bed etc on two sides of the lake which will make moving onto fish a lot quicker especially if the weather's poor. It's out in the middle of no where drive & survive so it's a case of thinking worse case scenario lol . 

Good plan with the 2 set ups mate.

Hope you have a good un.