Thoughts

Ginger9991

Hi Guys,

Stuck in 2 minds. This week im having the rare opportunity to fish Thursday night then again on Monday night.......usually its just solid bags and some boilies over the top but as im getting to go twice in relatively short succession should i look to put a few KG on Thursday night in the hope of getting back on it on Monday? Might even get the same opportunity next week but not sure yet!

There are 1 or 2 swims on the lake that dont get fished very often at all so maybe take advantage of that. So potentially i will be doing a night Thursday, Monday and again on Thursday....This is about as close to a pre baiting type scenario i will ever get! lol

Thoughts?

quite a bit of a gap between Thursday and Monday mate, id try and get back down at least on Saturday night to try and shorten the period between bait going in

the whole point of pre baiting is to build confident regular feeding

I pre bait over 3/4 days starting with about half a kilo of rehydrated boilies with boosted flavours to try and attract the fish in quick

then over the next few nights just use regular boilies but increase the quantity every night to cope with more fish feeding for longer as confidence grows

defo get on the little fished swims

I did this on on a swim id not seen anyone fish in 6 months and had a 21 fish haul in 2 nights (more than quite a few had all season) and over 40 fish over 3 weekends

safe to say its one of the busiest pegs on the syndicate this year

3 hours ago, Ginger9991 said:

Hi Guys,

Stuck in 2 minds. This week im having the rare opportunity to fish Thursday night then again on Monday night.......usually its just solid bags and some boilies over the top but as im getting to go twice in relatively short succession should i look to put a few KG on Thursday night in the hope of getting back on it on Monday? Might even get the same opportunity next week but not sure yet!

There are 1 or 2 swims on the lake that dont get fished very often at all so maybe take advantage of that. So potentially i will be doing a night Thursday, Monday and again on Thursday....This is about as close to a pre baiting type scenario i will ever get! lol

Thoughts?

Any chance for the fish to get used to your bait is a good thing. I wouldn't stick it all in one place though, I would spread it around, on the basis it is a good food source.

The fish may not show in the same spots, or possibly somebody could be in there, so spread around, there is a good chance the fish will have tried it.