Wrightington - Old Pond

Screenshot_20170930-221829.thumb.png.e4b959ffb3a102899445f3e67e3fb7ff.png20170930_222224.thumb.png.c2c7f86ccef0d994788babc31b823b2c.png

Ive asked everybody i know about the above...wrightington Old Pond(s) near the hospital and know body knows if you can fish it, both sides of the bridge.Ā 

It looks awsome in summer...but with it being an estate lake...house right at back...i wouldnt know what to do.

If anybody is on from the North West with any info...it would be awsome.

I have driven over and stopped a few times...fish(BIIIIG) cruising on top in summer.

šŸŽ£šŸŽ£šŸŽ£

9 hours ago, Highy said:

Screenshot_20170930-221829.thumb.png.e4b959ffb3a102899445f3e67e3fb7ff.png20170930_222224.thumb.png.c2c7f86ccef0d994788babc31b823b2c.png

Ive asked everybody i know about the above...wrightington Old Pond(s) near the hospital and know body knows if you can fish it, both sides of the bridge.Ā 

It looks awsome in summer...but with it being an estate lake...house right at back...i wouldnt know what to do.

If anybody is on from the North West with any info...it would be awsome.

I have driven over and stopped a few times...fish(BIIIIG) cruising on top in summer.

šŸŽ£šŸŽ£šŸŽ£

I don't know for sure but i read somewhere, l think it was another forum but I can't for the life me remember were because I read that much on the net IĀ  forget were I see stuff.

But I do remember reading that the old pond is a private syndicate of 5 friends of the owner of the house you can see from the road.

The larger lakes on the other side of the road is private no fishing at all.

Many years ago it used to be on the Wigan ticket I do remember that as a kid.

I think I may of seen it on the maggot drowners forum.

Have a look on there mate you might find out more information.