Clone delkims I have made

Yes. But if you want a delkim surely it's because of the vibration system. But you haven't. They do look the same but you may as well buy any roller wheel alarms instead of making them? 

Also I don't think delkims are that expensive in comparison to other items of tackle. Rods, reels, etc. £507 for three and a receiver (txi plus,so the best of the range) works out at £126.5 each. Pay more than that for one reel. Or rod. Just saying. 

Maybe when I was working fulltime and not a single dad to my 4 and 8yr old that would have been ok, ya my dawia infinitys did coat about £250 odd each but that was about 18yrs ago, can't even remember how much my 8010gt cost me.

Maybe you could spend that money on them my kids with always come 1st. So £507 or £45 really is a no brainer for me 👍👍👍👍

I'm just sayin in relation to what other tackle costs it's not much but everyone seems to think it is. 

Id rather have a random casing but the vibro system than looking like a dell but with a roller wheel as it defeats the point of having one. Just my opinion but I have delkims for the vibro beating roller wheels for sensitivity, not the looks. May as well buy the sonik alarms for just over £100 for three and a receiver. Thats value. 

I got my mk1 txi+ alarms second hand. Won't replace them until they die. I could but what's the point if they work fine. As I said. It's not about looks for me it's about functionality. Just like I would rather drive a Nissan micra with a Ferrari engine over a Ferrari with a micra engine. 

Edited by greekskii
I'd rather drive a Ferrari with a Ferrari engine though.

Good coz it wouldn't fit in a Micra lol, and looks are looks Soniks have been copied already. I will make my own sounder box, or try and find my old bitec viper sounder box.

Not a great lover of receivers but that's a different.

Also it's nice to see what you can do with abit of imagination 

Bluelabel do you remember how delkim started? And what stickers people want on then can be changed. Carpmachine to me a bite alarm just beeps at u when u have a take have just always really liked the look of dels but never wanted to spend the cash on them.

What about the name mikled for them, then delkim wouldn't have a leg to stand on 😂😂😂