Elveden Center Parcs

ive just spent a week at the Woburn Centre Parcs.  I felt trapped, no signal to my phone unless I walked past the car park and the trees (im sure they have some sort of jamming device) My daughter got a signal once she logged into the CP wifi but even that was sporadic.  Everything was so blinking expensive too. £5.55 for a pint of Guinness as an example.  There was a lake in the park but no fish.   Hope you managed to catch a few in the short time you had.

• 5 months later...

So just to update. I did 3 sessions of about 3 hours 7 til 10, had about 12 carp ranging from 5/6lb to 14lb i think was the biggest. I fished on the opposite side from the beach, Didnt pay any ticket or anything so all good! the fish battled like mad, I guess because they are not really fished for.

I fished in the margin one evening which wasnt very effective (did get the 14LBer from there) the rest were in open water with a small PVA bag and a few boilies shot out in the general direction every so often. If i didnt catch after 20 minutes i recast.

For any course fisherman, Theres some big roach and rudd in there, I changed to corn and the silvers and small carp went mental, after 3 chucks i changed back to boilie!

Very enjoyable.