Lac Les Pins

Dilster

Hi All, I am going to Lac Les Pins in August and have never fished in France before, can't seem to find much info on bait or tactics for the lake? Has anyone fished the lake before and give me any tips on bait, tackle and tactics for the lake please. Any info would be greatly appreciated, many thanks! 

• 1 month later...

I fished lac la pins a few years back very good lake well maintained, very comfortable, fish it like your back home, use a good quality bait, don't over feed, the dam wall can be a hot spot, there an old river or stream that run through the centre of the lake also a hot spot,you'll know when you find it as the colour of the debris you bring back on your lead, the opposite bank with the sheds on fishing against the reed line, hope this helps 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your replies both, much appreciated! 

Thanks Mr toftman for the info, looking forward to my first trip to France. 

Yes smufter the website rules do sound restricted but I've been in touch with them by email and you can use any good quality end tackle and bait, but no artificial baits such as plastic corn or pop ups!