Les Rivets

Danlouie

• 2 weeks later...

Just received this email for the persons leaving the property this weekend wanted to share.

The best bait at the moment is maize with pellet and boilies

Les Rivets – Carp Fishing and Excellent Accommodation Facilities:

If you are thinking of carp fishing in France then look no further than Les Rivets.  My husband and I have been carp fishing across France for the last 15 years and although we have experienced staying at some lovely places none of them have come up to the overall standards that you will find at Les Rivets.

We arrived in the very early hours of the morning after being held up at Paris.  When we were close the accommodation Jenny assisted us despite the time and nothing was too much trouble for her.  We also had the pleasure of meeting Adrian and you could not want for better hosts.  They provided all the information we needed and were always at hand for us without intruding on our holiday.

The accommodation and external facilities are first class – the house is beautiful and the view from the lounge is stunning.  The grounds are in excellent condition and the swims provide more space than any other venue we have visited.  They are also large in size so you are not squashed up when your bivvies' are up and your fishing gear is all around!

So, for the fisherman out there I will conclude by saying the fishing was also excellent.  Plenty of catches each day and none below the mid 20’s.  The fish are in pristine condition and the majority of carp were late 20s through to 391b – I have to say though that there are larger carp in there but my husband wasn’t fortunate enough to catch them!

We will for the first time in 15 years we will be returning to the same location next year and I can’t wait – the fish will be bigger, the swimming pool will be open and we will be after the big ones!

Happy fishing all

Denise and Russell

Pool opens 1st week of May

www.lesrivets.com

mmexport1492791877544.jpg

mmexport1492794261920.jpg

IMG_0612.JPG

IMG_0604.JPG