brolly system question ?

I have a cyprinus magnetix system brolly , and having only ever put it up once had a right fight with it , the boss at the to is very short and I was struggling to get the second part to connect , looking at some of the product videos on youtube , the fox system comes with a longer central pole that unscrews once up , so my question is  what are theses poles called and are they available as a spare part ? ive had a search around on the interweb but nothing is turning up  .

cheers for any help Dave .

Replacing an outdoor umbrella's pole can be difficult because umbrella parts are not interchangeable between brands. In addition, poles are often included with an entire umbrella assembly rather than being sold separately. When purchasing a new pole, buyers should look for a pole long enough to hold the umbrella's canopy above their heads while standing. Replacement poles must also be able to withstand wind and other weather hazards.

I had the same problem getting used to mine.

Grab the top section boss by the spokes and push the lock up onto it. If you hold the lock against your chest it should push and lock. Then I think most have a screw that fits in place holding the brolly erect.