i need some 3 piece carp rods , could you help me ?

Hello !  :wink:
I have 4 different brand rod  in 3 piece carp rod  and I would like to change, I am fishing  500yds large fishing lake, prohibited fish boat, good spots away 120/140 yds and I can not throw in this range
My reels are penn battle2 long cast 7000 (good reel no problem)
I fishing with 25lbs braid (sensations during the fight, be soft with this material)
I love the old school rods , a good cork for the holding in hand !
I measure 172 cm / 5.64 feet, so I think 12 feet its a good size

I have an anaconda 3 pieces in 3.5lbs (too rigid), I prefer my pelzer cap 3 piece in 2.75lbs (parabolic) but for more carp 30lbs it can no longer

I would like 3 piece carp rod  because for my car and my daughters :), we travel together as a family and I do not want divorced :(

But it is a poor market for this type of carp rod ...

The only online shop with more choices than I see its in Austria (i buy my stems in this online shop)

But I can change

Apparently, there are fox warriors in 3 pieces (without cork ...), but I do not know if there is a good rod ?

If you know of others do not hesitate

Could you help me ? :roll:

Thank you very much for your reading

ced

How does this look? http://www.psfishing.com/magna-pro-im-8-medium-heavy-feeder-125-fishing-rod.html#productinfo

It's 12' 8' but maybe if you can discover who the European supplier is they will have a catalogue.

Edit:  How stupid of me, it all comes from Balzer in Germany and sold all over Europe.  I should have remembered because I've bought a few things from them, but it was years ago.   Their carp rods don't have cork handles, and the few sites I looked at were sold out of the 3 piece Magna anyway.