Daiwa infinity barrow bags

Anyone using these atm, if so are they any good & how wide are they. Chapmans have got them on offer atm at 25 quid & I could do with a couple of square bags for my barrow.

Or any other recommendations you guys may have. I wouldnt mind one big bag that I could put on the base of my barrow, but cant be longer then 65cm one way, as thats the amount of space between the front & rear bars. I can remove the side bars.

Anyone using these atm, if so are they any good & how wide are they. Chapmans have got them on offer atm at 25 quid & I could do with a couple of square bags for my barrow.

Or any other recommendations you guys may have. I wouldnt mind one big bag that I could put on the base of my barrow, but cant be longer then 65cm one way, as thats the amount of space between the front & rear bars. I can remove the side bars.

Tf gear barrow bag is good, hard top and bottom

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

I found it online from a dealer in London (cant remember who) there are two sizes and the larger of the two has a pocket on the top which is ideal for buzzbars with alarms.

Also of interest is there are two access zips for the main compartment one conventional round the top and oe across and down to allow access through the front.

Badly explained but I am sure you will work it out lol.

Mine is the ic2  85ltr which can be seen on the fishing republic site now priced at £39.99

Cheers

Ian

• 2 weeks later...

Well I gotta ask did you buy one (or both) or did you find something better?

Cheers

Ian

Not yet bud, Im putting it of til after xmas to buy my bigger stuff. Might get something better suited in the sales, hopefully.

I ended up using my normal bags on my last overnighter & regretted it as all the weight was near my arms :(.