NORFOLK RIVER CARPING

Hi there, 

I'm looking to target some carp on the river Yare (I have a small fishing boat which I launch at Griffin Marina, Thorpe) 

I've heard people say there's a few carp dotted around this area of the river Yare but wondered if anyone had any recent sightings/catches in any particular location...? 

I've got a few spots in mind already but nothing wrong with trying to make life a bit easier! lol 

All the best, tight lines 

Welcome to Carp.com.

I am afraid to say it, but I am sorry, you will have to do the hard work yourself.

If I let any of my hard earned secrets go, my mates who are still fishing the Yare would be very upset.

I will give you a clue though, get used to the search facility as there are a few older threads where some information has ended up from a few of us :wink:

Welcome to Carp.com.

I am afraid to say it, but I am sorry, you will have to do the hard work yourself.

If I let any of my hard earned secrets go, my mates who are still fishing the Yare would be very upset.

I will give you a clue though, get used to the search facility as there are a few older threads where some information has ended up from a few of us :wink:

Well your mates might be upset, but the hungry carp certainly won't! lol 

cheers