First time french carp lake northern france?

Thecarpsharp

As the title says planning my first trip to France this year after a monster :wink: i have looked at a few lakes I'm thinking of booking roseau carp fishery as i was going to go to vallee lakes but after reading reviews I'm glad i didn't! If anyone has any suggestions or reviews would be grateful. Looking for 40lb carp and no further then 2 hours from calais as I'm going on my own as all the lads are messing around!

Cheers

Tight lines!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't no weather there will still be any space but try Alberts it's small for France and has plenty of fish varying from grasses to some nice thirties four tied and fifties but keep it simple and you should have something nice I reckon I think that's key to going abroad just stick to what you no unless the like owner says it's a must to Change

My first trip to France was to Roseau 2005 ,back then it was an all out runs water , i think a few fish died some years later, but restocked ,the lake is larger now than when i fished their and i understand fishing to the island gives you the best chance of plenty of action, i believe its still pretty much a runs water .

Glad you chose to avoid Vallee.

My first trip to France was to Roseau 2005 ,back then it was an all out runs water , i think a few fish died some years later, but restocked ,the lake is larger now than when i fished their and i understand fishing to the island gives you the best chance of plenty of action, i believe its still pretty much a runs water .

Glad you chose to avoid Vallee.

Yea defo not vallee i was looking at roseau or abbey lakes tbf

• 6 months later...