Cannock syndicate m6 toll?

Never heard it been called walkmill always known it as rosemary tiles it's not easy really deep even the margins are 20 ft around 60ft in places good floater water if you persevere used to be free fishing until around 5 years ago majority of anglers really struggle no point in poaching it as you need to put the time in and you will get caught. This thread been going a while surely you been into local tackle shop and asked them about it?

Used to be dodgy down there don't no what it's like now but with the gate been locked should be better. Used be some stunning fish mainly doubles and 20ties and few low 30ties and of course the big myth common l. Pretty sure with bit of effort you could get on.

Iv been to archline tackle they didn't really want to chat about it said they had no info :s and i know its very deep and it literally drops off aswell doesn't it i like a challenge :wink:

Just got back from the lake spoke to a few lads on there its run by cheslyn hay community angling club which is basically a local club run by the anglers about 35 members i got told anyway. I doubt i will get on there even tho i live down the road. Nice lads though but didn't want to give to much away haha who does.

But at least that one is settled aye

Tight lines

Just got back from the lake spoke to a few lads on there its run by cheslyn hay community angling club which is basically a local club run by the anglers about 35 members i got told anyway. I doubt i will get on there even tho i live down the road. Nice lads though but didn't want to give to much away haha who does.

But at least that one is settled aye

Tight lines

Ā 

if you don't try you won't know! Apply... What's the worst they can say.... No. It's worth an ask if you fancy fishing it.

• 2 years later...