Monk lakes,kent

Don't know,there's 7 yes??

Yes mate , but 4 of them are match lakes.

I've fished the speci a few times (mallard), blanked the 1st 2 times but had 3 on my last visit, it's very weedy and you need to book.

Bridges does what it says on the tin, runs water , gets busy , but out of all the comercials around that part of the world I'd say it's my favourite.

You can park by your swim and the cafe does decent food and fishing wise the average size is around mid double.

20s come out on a regular basis.

Haven't fished puma but from what I'm told it is pretty much the same as bridges.

Might be worth giving them a bell as when I was there the time about a year ago they had a new lake , not sure if it's open yet though as they don't update the website.

When I fished it last I was there for 3 days, the 1st 24 hours I fished all 3 rods with solid bags and pop ups, didn't have a bleep.

I changed one rod to a chod and had a 28lber within an hour.

Had another 2 fish on chods before I left.

I didn't put any free offerings out with the chods.

The guy next to me put quite a bit of bait out and never had a bite.

I had all 3 fish on krill pop ups.

Apparently cell does really well in there.

Ah,interesting, I was gonna have one on a solid bag, one on me pop up rig and one on a snowman balanced rig. What features are there? The guy I spoke to said it's a weedy lake and to find holes/patches

Hands up all those who would fish IN the weed purely because Phils been told to find the clear spots ? :)

Ah,interesting, I was gonna have one on a solid bag, one on me pop up rig and one on a snowman balanced rig. What features are there? The guy I spoke to said it's a weedy lake and to find holes/patches

To be honest mate that was the 1st time I'd ever fished a really weedy lake and the 1st time I'd ever used solid bags or chods so I might of fluked it with the chod's