Hair Rig With Hemp

natty

Does anyone know if there is anyway to present hemp on the hair?

Would it be possible to thread the hemp onto some cotton via the use of a normal needle and then tie this in a little ball attached d-rig style?

Also is the kryston bogey stuff any good?

I have used articial hemp on a hair before but to be honest if you are fishing over a bed of hemp the type of bait doesn't need to be hemp, any thing small, dark and balanced will work due to the nature of the carps method of feeding. What ever is sitting on the hemp will get hoovered up. Just not anything bright they stands out against the hemp to avoid the possibility of spooking the fish.

I have used articial hemp on a hair before but to be honest if you are fishing over a bed of hemp the type of bait doesn't need to be hemp, any thing small, dark and balanced will work due to the nature of the carps method of feeding. What ever is sitting on the hemp will get hoovered up. Just not anything bright they stands out against the hemp to avoid the possibility of spooking the fish.

Lol,

I even remember a few instances of a Bare Hook being cast out over Hemp and catching!