Orchid lake v linch hill for a weekend reviews needed

Linch hill is the best day ticket around orchids is nice but the linch fish are on anouther level. Both hard work to get any ware near the fish on a week end though to be honest linch will be a struggle to get on at all unless you get there thurs night or first thing friday morn to be honest I ovoid oxford on wkend.

I wouldn't fish either

Orchid lakes has waaaaay too many pegs for the lake and it gets hammered. You often find yourself shoulder to shoulder with other anglers. There are main roads on 3 sides if the lake so expect alot of noise from lorrys screeching brakes and super bikes red lining as its a bikers route

Linch hill also gets propa busy but the worst things arw the rats. They're the marine's of rats and ent scared of anything. I had a rat eating a squashed boilie off my shoe. I put my spod bucket on the hook of a life buoy post made out of shiny metal and they still know how to climb it!!!!!!

What also grieves me is they charge you to take your gear to the lakes but drive you down a purpose built road. Why cant i just drive it down and drop it off?

Oh and they forget to mention the crayfish

I'd recommend horseshoe

Edited by dave_3