First french fishing holiday.

dannyash

Hello everyone, me and 2 of my mates have been talking about going to france fishing for a while now and hopefully we can get something sorted for next year, were looking for somewhere with accommodation on the site, as its the first time in france we are just looking for somewhere which is on the easy side, if anyone can recommend any venues or has been to some venues which may fit the bill any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

I am off here next year...

http://www.la-ridelee.co.uk/

This also looks quite nice and has accommodation for up to three

http://www.carpfishingmayenne.com/index.html

Four of us going next year and it works out roughly £180.00 each (excluding ferry/bait/fuel costs etc).

The second one would work out about the same bearing in mind there are only 3 of you planning to go.

With the first one you are basically "on your own" so I'm looking forward to a few days out in the area sampling the local cuisine and sparking up the supplied BBQ, but the 2nd one offers various food packages if that's what takes your fancy.

Both venues about a 5 hour jaunt from Calais, but break the journey up with a slight detour and a nice meal somewhere and you are in holiday mode already!

Both seem perfect to me if you want to fish somewhere a little exclusive and intimate...which is my preference.

Obviously no good if you want to fish a massive great "ocean".

Don't know how "easy" either of them are either, but this will be my first visit too, and I think I'd rather take on something like this than one of the bigger places full of "proper" carpers.... :wink::wink::wink:

Hi,

If you can come out of season we would offer you a deal on the gite and exclusive use of the 7.5 acre Specimen Lake (carp to 47lbs, cats to 81lbs)

The gite is a holiday cottage with 3 bedrooms, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, UK satellite TV, Wifi etc. plus a spare 1.5 acre lake chock-a-block with smaller fish.

Further details are on our website:

www.martinslakes.com

If you are interested or have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us,

Thanks

Greg

https://www.facebook.com/petitpretrematch?ref=hl

Why not try petit pretre lakes? I have been 9 times now and love it. Some cracking fish. I am also orgainising a match at the lakes next year which will basically be a weeks holidy but with prizes and the event being really social. Also, it is a reduced price with money going to cancer research UK. Let me know what you think. The baliff and myself will be on site for the whole week as well to give you any help you need to catch the fish, and as I have fishing nearly every swim I will be able to help you get a French 50 :D