Runs water West Midlands area?

tolwfc

Hello,

Can anyone give me a new water to try. I blanked after a 24 hour session the weekend so im abit disappointed, first blank for a while.

Ive benn looking @ 2 places at the moment.

Blythe Waters Fishery in Solihull & Izakk Walton Fishery in Stafford.

Can anyone give any advice on these two? or recommend me something else decent in the area.

I have been doing alot of feeder fishing recently if that helps. I dont really want anything massive. Just a chance at a bag full of carp with maybe with some low doubles thrown in.

Ta

Hi fella, I personally would give Blythe a miss but that is for my own reasons, try Earlswood lakes 'Engine' pool, loads to go for but they can be a bit knocked about, Barston is full of carp up to high 20's, Pine pool at Kingsbury water park is a bit trickier but some stunning fish in there, hope these help fella.

Hello,

Can anyone give me a new water to try. I blanked after a 24 hour session the weekend so im abit disappointed, first blank for a while.

Ive benn looking @ 2 places at the moment.

Blythe Waters Fishery in Solihull & Izakk Walton Fishery in Stafford.

Can anyone give any advice on these two? or recommend me something else decent in the area.

I have been doing alot of feeder fishing recently if that helps. I dont really want anything massive. Just a chance at a bag full of carp with maybe with some low doubles thrown in.

Ta

If you fancy travelling to a fishery near Stratford upon Avon give Arden Fishery a go. It's entrance drive is off Ingon Lane.

Orchard Pool is the specimen water there and holds some cracking old warriors, dark fish that have been in there for a long, long time. :wink:

Ian