Blackemere Leisure

Is that the one just outside Whitchurch ?

It is mate, iv just booked for a day session on monday, worth a shot. Il put a post up letting you guys know a bit more about the place

Danny, if it's available get into the swim at the righthand end of the lake, when viewed from the car park. It's a bit of a hike but when you get there you'll see why I advise this. :wink:

Ian

Is that the one just outside Whitchurch ?

It is mate, iv just booked for a day session on monday, worth a shot. Il put a post up letting you guys know a bit more about the place

Danny, if it's available get into the swim at the righthand end of the lake, when viewed from the car park. It's a bit of a hike but when you get there you'll see why I advise this. :wink:

Ian

Il have a look mate, is this by any chance the peg with the huge lily bed :wink: Id like to bag a peg with some features to fish to as underneath the lake there isnt much regarding features other than a marginal drop off. Dan

Dan, it's a fairly large, reed lined, bay and the swim I've mentioned is the only one which has access to the bay.

Yes, there's a good sized lily bed and the water, in general, has a silty bottom, typical of Shropshire meres.

I've done a couple of mini-socials on the water and Andy52 did very well in the swim I'm talking about.

Enjoy.

Ian

Dan, it's a fairly large, reed lined, bay and the swim I've mentioned is the only one which has access to the bay.

Yes, there's a good sized lily bed and the water, in general, has a silty bottom, typical of Shropshire meres.

I've done a couple of mini-socials on the water and Andy52 did very well in the swim I'm talking about.

Enjoy.

Ian

Ok mate thats great, il get some photos up and il put a general " how i got on post " up when im back :)

Enjoy.

Ian

Ok mate thats great, I'll get some photos up and I'll put a general " How i got on post " up when I'm back :)

Good man, I'll look forward to it. By the way, if you've got 1.3 million quid knocking about spare you could buy the water and the owner's adjoining palatial house. It's all up for sale....... :shock:

Ian

Enjoy.

Ian

Ok mate thats great, I'll get some photos up and I'll put a general " How i got on post " up when I'm back :)

Good man, I'll look forward to it. By the way, if you've got 1.3 million quid knocking about spare you could buy the water and the owner's adjoining palatial house. It's all up for sale....... :shock:

Ian

Little bit out of my price range if im honest, we should all chip in on here :wink: