Anyone from the East Midlands/Ripley area?

I dont know if anyone here is from the East Midlands/Ripley area, but if so I was wondering if anyone knew how Codnor Park is fishing at the moment? My local fishery is Butterley Res, and ive been down there 3 times in the last week and not had a single fish. The last I heard Codnor was also doing pretty bad, but its been a long time since ive been, so does anyone know if its fishing better or has it been restocked?

dont know about Codnor but I was under the impression that butterly was doing well. I have a few friends that are members and they had 18 fish out last weekend.

Ah right, well I dont know if you've been but there are 2 sides to the res separated by a train bridge, the far side (Swanwick side) is doing good, but the Ripley side where I usually fish is pretty bad.

The bailiff said yesterday that a couple have been coming out here and there but its nothing like it was last year. I think im going to try the Swanwick side today (if it isnt full up that is!)