Docking Angling Club

they have a lake down a back street in docking itself. we built a house down there last year. I'm sure there was a board giving details (possibly about tickets??) the turning is opposite the kitchen place. had a brief look around the lake you are on about between docking and bircham but there was no one to talk to at the time. I would start in the post office, it is a tight little village, someone will know.

i haven't been on the valley for a couple of years, had a couple on brady, only really fished fen and pit 3. had a couple of low 20s out of fen and plenty of doubles. had 12 cats over two years up to 18lb 10oz. had lots of little pike out of geneva but didn't fish it for carp. guessing the cats must be pushing 30 plus in fen now. going to willowcroft wisbech to fish six islands, not fished it yet, will be interesting.

Yep, think the cats are pushing 30-40 although you dont here of many captures. Had a great season on Geneva one before last but couldn't seem to do a thing right last year. 6 islands an interesting place. Some big carp in there too. Tight lines. If I get any info on Docking will let you know.