North suffolk waters

It depends on what you are looking for really... Have you looked though the sticky on Suffolk venues there are a few suggestions on there... There are a few on the Suffolk/Norfolk border. Camelot lake, waveney valley lakes, weybread pits and weybread fishery, airfield lakes, there is a fair few actually, try the search function, or try Google. I live in Suffolk, there isn't that much choice, unless you know people in the know or can afford a fair bit of cash.... I recently fished weybread fishery which is right on the border, and ideal for me don't think it has anything massive in though. I fish Hertsmere lake on the waveney valley lakes complex for a long weekend with my brother's each year and between us have always caught doubles and twenties. It does get hammered though.

Keep looking, and I hope you find what you want!

There are chaps on here with a lot more info than me and I'm sure they'll point you in the right direction.

Thanks. Having two small children I am probably limited to day ticket for the time being. I live in Norfolk and most of the better waters in norfolk are syndicate so just looking further south.

Just looking for waters with plenty of 20's and good chance of a thirty. Have spent a bit of time on Swangey lakes in Norfolk but just looking for a change.