Broome pits bungay

yes it is day ticket £11 for 24 hours £7 for the day though i do believe you can only do a max of 48 hours 4 lakes though only 3 have carp in them 1 lake to the left of the carpark which has tench and bream to double figures and 3 lakes to the right lettered B C D.B is the main carp lake with plenty of fish up to just on 30lb DOES GET BUSY ON WEEKENDS but week days are fairly quiet C lake is the pastie lake with shed loads of carp in just up to double`s with most fish 4lb to 8lb D lake has the monster`s in with fish up to and over 40lb but very hard and the locals are not to friendly to new people fishing this lake. have heard 1 or 2 horror storys about new people trying to fit in and fish this lake but some stunning fish in there with a handfull of good 30`s with the lake record 46lb i think???

• 2 months later...

I've fished this venue for the last 3 years and cant say i've herd horror stories about new people fishing d pit. As for b pit had a walk around weekend just gone spoke to a couple of anglers and the baliff and things had been a little slow over the last wk or two just the odd mid teen been out here and there and only saw the odd 1 show, but that could of been down to angling pressure as was a bit bizzy. Got told some more fish are going in around september time and they have finally been given permission to fence it off which should help get the otter problem under control and may be stop dogs from crashing in the water right near you or smashing into your tackle

I've fished this venue for the last 3 years and cant say i've herd horror stories about new people fishing d pit. As for b pit had a walk around weekend just gone spoke to a couple of anglers and the baliff and things had been a little slow over the last wk or two just the odd mid teen been out here and there and only saw the odd 1 show, but that could of been down to angling pressure as was a bit bizzy. Got told some more fish are going in around september time and they have finally been given permission to fence it off which should help get the otter problem under control and may be stop dogs from crashing in the water right near you or smashing into your tackle

Certainly very pleased to see that at last fencing is going up as the otter predation problem on the fish and wildlife that inhabit the area have suffered badly. :)