Simpsons pool telford Shropshire anybody?

Its about 40ft deep and a trecharous place to fish unless you fish where the divers go in and out and even then you have the big snag to the right to worry about. I know its fished but the owner is a bit of a nutter who aint keen on anglers umless he knows you. I have seen carp in there but i would say there is no more than a handfull at most with the best being around 20lb. Three winters back me and my lad found two dead dragged up the bank which look like they had been ottered. To be honest mate it would be a ball ache to try and catch one out of there its a proper snag fest and as i say a dangerous place to fish on your own. Far better waters around with a lot less hassle.

I hear what ya sayin!!.. It would be hard to fish for carp.. I think I may just stick to the pike spinning on there as it does seem to be full of um!!..I believe it was a quarry to start with but I have been told at some point in the 70's it was stocked with trout to try and bring in the money but didn't take off so was left to get in the state it is now..