syndicates in the nottinghamshire

depending on what you want mate. not much around mansfield. ive been looking all my fishing life. ive joined the notts aa this year its ok with a few decent waters. other than that i would look at butterly res,or theres one on sheepbridge lane next to b&m but i dont know much about it. hope this helps.

depending on what you want mate. not much around mansfield. ive been looking all my fishing life. ive joined the notts aa this year its ok with a few decent waters. other than that i would look at butterly res,or theres one on sheepbridge lane next to b&m but i dont know much about it. hope this helps.

yep mansfield is rubbish unless you like fishing over stocked fish tanks and then theres plenty of choice. i live a stones throw away from one but never fish there. Ive fished all the obvious ones in and around mansfield but my situation has changed, i used to most of my fishing during the week but im un able to do that now and can only fish weekends and ideally want somewhere where there are not hundreds of lines in the water. I am also able to do quick overnighters during the week 6pm till 6am ish and would like to pay a yearly price instead of the £15-£30 thats being charged around here for a overnighter

Butterly has been stocked with loads of pasties- so there's quite a few fish to go at now...but there's still quite a few bigger fish to go at too. Can be very weedy though- they haven't really got on top of the weed since the EA knacked things up.

Butterly has been stocked with loads of pasties- so there's quite a few fish to go at now...but there's still quite a few bigger fish to go at too. Can be very weedy though- they haven't really got on top of the weed since the EA knacked things up.

You got any details on butterly? location cost that sort of thing

Its just by the railway museum near ripley. I think it's about 25 quid a year and you get codnor park aswell (which used to hoold a few decent fish). Nights are extra, as is a third rod. Reckon it's about £70 for a full ticket. Try somercotes angling centre for a ticket and more info. :wink: