advice please oh wise ones

gavlaa

i think the search is progressing dunno if im goin right direction though

looking for waters in and around the wrexham area so far i got these names too play with anyone give me any advice on any

commonwood

blakemere

monument (rh fisheries)

gweryd

im not expecting ie

yea gweryd crammed with fish use this this and this and fish there.

but would like to know if a good place or not

and of course any not listed

thanks in advance

Commonwood

Went on the runs water last year with a mate and there was 3 other anglers on there and 2 fish came out all day (both 5lb ish)

His specimen lake looks like it was set up to get as many anglers on there as possible and if someone caught a fish it would definatly take out a few anglers lines :!:

It may of changed but i dont think i ll be going back as he had anglers on his speci pool while he was still digging it :shock:

Spoke to a lad who,d fished it 4x24hr sessions and hadnt caught so it may of changed but it just wasnt for me

Gweryd

I fished this a few times about5/6 years ago and its a really lovely place up in the mountains and i always did ok there for a few runs and if you can get near the sunken peat islands then ue ll have a few

A mate from work goes regular and bait boats his rigs to the opposite side of the peat islands and has done really well there on 48hr sessions

Id deffo give here a go :wink:

You might also want to look at Lakemoor in Crewe as thats not far from you and also Llyn y gors thats in anglesey