castle lake 2 france

markthomsen

if lake 2 is the small lake then you will find it pretty easy fishing. i think you might get pestered by poisson chat a bit although i know ron (the fishery manager) has done a lot to eradicate the problem. anyway, this problem can be easily overcome and it wont spoil your fishing. ro n and janet are brilliant hosts and will bend over backwards to make sure you have a succesful trip.

you can fish this water like you would fish any water over here. fished lake 2 only once and only for 24 hours (waiting for a swim on the big lake) and i had several fish up to high twenties. fishing far margin with a fairly light scattering of bait, two bait stringers on snowman set ups. you can use bait boats on this water and they are supposed to be quite effective. didnt use one myself. i used mainline and nutrabaits gear. as i said, you might have a little bit of a problem with the poisson chat but you can overcome this problem quite easily by using bait armour. i fished the second swim from the entrance but i think the third swim may be more comfy if you want to use electricity as there is a hook up point in this swim. there are fish to over 50 lb in this lake. hope this is of help.