Great essex day ticket water

This has to be Crow Green fisheries. The larger lake has carp to 35lbs cats to 80lbs sturgeon to 50lbs. pike up to 20lbs its a very popular water but fairly hard. very popular with the nighters and weekenders. does have some rules for night fishing. but not for day ticketers. has two other lakes the car park lake a general fish lake with the odd sturgeon and small cat. carp to 14lbs The match lake is like the car park lake a general lake but still can produce the odd surprise ,carp to 14lbs.

The guy who runs these lakes has to be congratulated in the way he has looked after his lakes the quality of the fish and the pegs are in super condition. main lake was been widened and deeper than before.

If only all day ticket waters was like this????

I wish i was then i would have to pay to fish there. (as yet not fished in for several years) I work part time close to the lakes. so always around to see what peps are catching...

That would be heaven to own my "own "fishery. I got close to that twice in the last 6 years and failed to win the lease due to being let down by my backer. Such is life!