pools in wolverhampton

theres some pools in ESSINGTON next to millrides fishery when i was about 15 we use to fish there and we use to call them bills pools because bill use to collect the money and ownd them i think but its gone syndicate and iv hear that the fishing tackle shop in bridgenorth he owns them but not sure could and body on here help me out thanks lads

Wish i could help mate, i use to fish there too when i was a kid, wouldn't mind finding out what it's like these day's either as like you said, there's been a sign there now for a fair few year's saying syndicate no entry. Might have to cut through millride onto there one of the day's and have a mooch

• 4 weeks later...
theres some pools in ESSINGTON next to millrides fishery when i was about 15 we use to fish there and we use to call them bills pools because bill use to collect the money and ownd them i think but its gone syndicate and iv hear that the fishing tackle shop in bridgenorth he owns them but not sure could and body on here help me out thanks lads

if your on about the 2 pools behind the working mans club, its 22 quid a year just turn up and start fishing and the guy will come around and take your money and give you a ticket.

adam