wanted:

jazzo

wanted: In suffolk a syndicate ticket for 2012.

I'm not looking for a weedy unfishable irrigation reservoir,nor a syndicate which is not proactive and forward thinking.

must have:

:a good stock of fish, both mirror and common.

:secure,clean enviroment(free from litter and faeces).

:otter fence.

:vehicle access(that means i can get my car from a road to the lake car park).

:a 12 month ticket.

i dont require:

:a outdated list from john wilson's 'where too fish'.

:a weedy irrigation reservoir, where there is no control over the water level,quality, both in water or fish, or NO desire from those running the syndicate to improve or either maintain the fishery...

: ie; now you've paid just sit round it like a sucker.

: i wish to fish, not camp, and i expect to fish when i desire too, not excuses, im prepared to 'pay' for a service, and expect that service when ive paid for it.

Sounds too much?, well it should'nt be in this day and age,fishery's should have a bench mark of standards which are easily attainable.

In that case unless you already in the know, have friends in the right places, then you are extremely unlikely to find it, and I live in Suffolk and have a big list of fisheries that I took the trouble to collate. :P:wink:

You are probably more likely to find something out towards Cambridgeshire, down in Essex or Hertfordshire

I know there's some you havent collated :wink:, but they are not what I am looking for in 2012, and I'm specifically looking in suffolk, no where else.

I know that there are some I haven't put down, and for reasons of being asked to keep them quiet, or even strict "No publicity" ruling I won't :!:

• 2 weeks later...