Parr Fisheries

Has anybody fished Parr Fisheries owned by Brentwood angling in Essex?

I'm off there Friday for a social with the lads from a lake I used to fish. All I know is we have rented the whole lake with the cats in.

I would just like to know some basics, stock of cats and carp, is it worth knocking up some particle and fishing big beds of bait? ECT.

Any general info would be great if anybody knows.

Thanks

iknow the owner very well but have never been there myself. what i would advise yu to do is ask the youngish guy who works there . he knows the right spots to go. from what i know about the lake you need to get your bait across the lake from one side. you need a bait baot. also the lakes are a little overgrown at some times . so sounds like a pop up or semi popup.

From what i hear at the end of the season there is a lot of rubbish been left by anglers i gather this was a problem a couple of years ago. and i am shure that been sorted out. there are cats to 70lbs and some very good carp there. I would not say parr lakes are any better than other fisheries in the area. or any worse.. just keep away from bentley fisheries..

But the expert about the lake is the guy who normally serves in the shop when Bill is not there. Bill probably would not help yu that much and offcourse he is a business man and offcourse wants your money (like every fishery these days ). To be honest i probably wont fish the lake myself mainly because i dont fish at night . ( i dont have the transport)

But would love to here how yu got on