Hi mate i used fish there years ago but it has never been a big fish water it used to be a good runs water but that has changed now and you don`t see the carp in there like you used to probably gone walkies the biggest i had out of there was about 16lb ,people used to say there were twenties in there but i never saw one and never met anyone else who did if you live local it might be worth having a walk around on a nice day and see what you can find but don`t hold breath on finding too much :(

Alright mate, I drive past trittford mill on the way home from work, I've had a quick look at it but from a few stories it's never convinced me to go down to give it a try. See a fair few pole or float fishing for silvers on my way past in the evening, so it might be worth asking them if they know of any or been broke.

From what I got told when I looked into it alot of the carp grew legs and moved home. I wouldnt fancy taking my tack down there if on my own, some of the people hanging round there in the day dont look too friendly

Shorti

• 4 weeks later...

Went there today with my mate, about the 4th time I've been

Seen a few on top looked a decent size, also seen a nice orange/yellow koi cruising around,

We had 6 rods between us and totally blanked, tried different methods, chod, zig, Method feeder, pop ups, bottom baits, pellets,

Bottom has lots of silt, n snaggy, place is a waste time,

never caught from there so will not be going back! Rather pay a tenner at earleswood ten mins down the road