Brasenose 1

Hiya Kev

B1 is a big lake and it responds well to zig rigs and sloppy spod. The BYCAC took place there and I think there is a write up about it on the Linear website. That said most tactics will catch you carp but have a look at the news section on their webby. When you get there seek out Chris Blunt or Tom Dove if he is about they know its moods.

and a big dog or a big mate will do what? The tackle that was stolen was taken silently in the night, more than likely by a group of theives who knew what that were looking for. Do you think that they will target the same venue again now that most of the angling world is on the alert. I dont think so.

If you want to go to Linear Kev then you go mate and enjoy yourself.

Some day ticket complexes are repeatedly targetted by tackle theives. Linear and A1 pits are two that I know of. I expect 99.9% of people who fish there don't experience any problems, but a few have. The tackle box used to sell a little anti-theft alarm (like an infra-red burgular alarm that screws into a bankstick) if anyone approaches your swim it starts screaming. Very good product.

These robbing scumbags can be violent so maybe it's best to stay asleep afterall! Saying that, If it happened to me and I caught them I would let them have a closer look at the nash powerstick I keep under my bedchair, roll them into the margin and move swims!!

To be fair the Linear lot are aware and have stepped-up security on site.

Last word... Get some "on the bank" insurance for your tackle and don't worry about the scumbags.