Info on these 20+ lakes at middleton

This is the area near Drayton manor theme park which i made a post about a few months ago wanted to know the same!!

It does look very carp'y doesn't it :D

It certainly does, especially the lake on the bottom right hand side (the 1 with 6 odd islands) i bet theres a few hidden gems in them lakes :wink:

This is the area near Drayton manor theme park which i made a post about a few months ago wanted to know the same!!

It does look very carp'y doesn't it :D

It certainly does, especially the lake on the bottom right hand side (the 1 with 6 odd islands) i bet theres a few hidden gems in them lakes :wink:

I bet there is mate, Im always on the lookout for new waters :wink:

well i had a walk round earlier after finding a route through all the bogs and marshes and looks very carpy, one of the lakes especially, crystal clear mostly gravel bottom but didnt see any signs of fish movement but was only there for 30 mins as the dark was closing in and we had to navigate our way back through.

i think it needs another look :wink:

well i had a walk round earlier after finding a route through all the bogs and marshes and looks very carpy, one of the lakes especially, crystal clear mostly gravel bottom but didnt see any signs of fish movement but was only there for 30 mins as the dark was closing in and we had to navigate our way back through.

i think it needs another look :wink:

i think we may have to go back up when it gets a little warmer mate see if there is anything topping.

See if there is any more species of bird :wink: to see.

It does look very carpy! :lol: