holiday fishing in the uk

harryw

is there anywher in the uk other than anglers paradise where theres a big carp pond ,match lakes and accomodation??

as me and my step dad are going on a week ,but i want to break my pb with a possible 30 and my step dad prefers the matchman aproach . if anyone knows a place similar to this could you please tell me :wink:

i would go to anglers p but the only dilemma is your only aloud to fish for one night at a time ,wich is srange . any help is welcome :P

Well have a great weekend Mate I hope a few see you spreader block, afraid i'm still on a big fat zero for 2011.

Anyway better let the thread get back on the subject for harryw:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

is there anywher in the uk other than anglers paradise where theres a big carp pond ,match lakes and accomodation??

as me and my step dad are going on a week ,but i want to break my pb with a possible 30 and my step dad prefers the matchman aproach . if anyone knows a place similar to this could you please tell me

i would go to anglers p but the only dilemma is your only aloud to fish for one night at a time ,wich is srange . any help is welcome

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry Harry for taking the thread off the subject hope you find a venue for you holiday, Good Luck

Rob

as me and my step dad are going on a week ,but i want to break my pb with a possible 30 and my step dad prefers the matchman aproach . if anyone knows a place similar to this could you please tell me :wink:

i would go to anglers p but the only dilemma is your only aloud to fish for one night at a time ,wich is srange . any help is welcome :P

Taverham Mills has the specimen lakes which Day Ticket anglers can night fish on the Mills lake itself, then I think as a day only there is Costessey Pits No1 and No2. All part of Anglian Waters Taverham Mills complex, but check on that 01603 861014. If you wish to Google it, I'm certain it will come up, also I think the url link is in the Norfolk Waters in the UK Where to fish Stickies :wink: