Thorney/Mets

kean89

Anyone have any info on joining these lakes as a member?

Ive looked at the website but membership enquiries is under construction.

Have also email and called but no response, just want to know general info like is there a waiting list, does it get busy, price and fish stocks for the mets would also be good as already have a good idea whats in thorney.

Am also looking to do a 24 hour at the end of the month down thorney so if anyone has any tips or things to look out for would be appreciated.

no waiting list as far as i know,dont fish there myself but a mate of mine goes there now and again(he fishes thorney),his approach at this time of year is to bang single hookbaits out into the middle of the pond,this has caught him a few fish,though if he sees a few fish role he would then set up on them

yer thorney weir is the day ticket and they have another lake called the mets which is run as a syndicate, rang them yesterday and found that its £250 a year and you get to fish both lakes and there is no waiting list.

Trying to get ma name down for next season but the person i need to contact is hard to get hold of.