Syndicate or Club water wanted.....??

Hello i am from the north east area and i currently fish a local syndicate, low stock 28 carp in 3.5acres, aswell as numbers of day ticket water, i am looking for a new syndicate or club water within 3hours ish drive so Yorkshire, cambridgeshire etc... i know there is absolutly loads out there but would like so peoples opinions ect...

im currently looking at Ashmire, Woolpack, Cemex waters etc,,,,

Thanks

Hi,I was a member of Messingham Sands near Scunny for a while,no huge fish but it fishes well through the winter.They do a winter ticket for £60..Julian Cunndiff and Brian Scoales both fish there so it must have something...

Hello i am from the north east area and i currently fish a local syndicate, low stock 28 carp in 3.5acres, aswell as numbers of day ticket water, i am looking for a new syndicate or club water within 3hours ish drive so Yorkshire, cambridgeshire etc... i know there is absolutly loads out there but would like so peoples opinions ect...

Thanks

Ashmire has been mentioned on the forum in the dim and distant past :wink:

It may be worth digging up an old thread and asking for any new information on that thread, the new posts bring it back to the top of the section

( Search Facility, type in Ashmire, Click "search all terms" and specify UK Where to fish section.

Also in Cambridgeshire, again, been mentioned in the past is Earith Carp Lakes

Thanks

Ashmire has been mentioned on the forum in the dim and distant past :wink:

It may be worth digging up an old thread and asking for any new information on that thread, the new posts bring it back to the top of the section

( Search Facility, type in Ashmire, Click "search all terms" and specify UK Where to fish section.

Also in Cambridgeshire, again, been mentioned in the past is Earith Carp Lakes

ok mate i will do that now cheers fella