gravel pit tamworth

gaz7

• 4 weeks later...

Theres loads of carp of all sizes in burrowpit you can walk accross them in the summer months :D

Have'nt fished it for a while if you planning to fish it soon you better hurry before the rain starts it often floods this time of year.

It has great rewards for those who stick with it :D

If you join the Lamb you can night fish it, they also have many other waters with carp.

Theres loads of carp of all sizes in burrowpit you can walk accross them in the summer months :D

Have'nt fished it for a while if you planning to fish it soon you better hurry before the rain starts it often floods this time of year.

If you join the Lamb you can night fish it, they also have many other waters with carp.

Loads of carp..

Can walk across them..

How longs a while? :lol:

I walked around this summer on a few occasions in the blazing sun seen loads of carp in almost every swim some rights lumps. Have'nt fished since last year been putting all my time in my syndicate but i will defo give it ago next year. :lol:

Loads of carp..

Can walk across them..

How longs a while? :lol:

theres loads in there,,,but 90% are typical tame valley fish, all mid double commons..theres the odd better fish, but nothing spectacular, and certainly no "right lumps",big scales the biggest and shes come out at 27 a couple of weeks back

Theres alot of them "commons" but i still wouldnt say theres LOADS in there...

You know i dont fish it but i'd say a fish a session is doing well ?

• 2 weeks later...