Oxlease 1st Session!!!!!

oxcarp

Find the fish and fish for them, no point fishing if there is no fish there. DON'T feel as if you have to spod, I have found boilies to be better than spodding at linear. Also on Oxlease you may be required to cast at range so be prepared.

Give them a ring before you go as well to see how it is fishing. May i ask why you are restricting yourself to just Oxlease? When I go I look around my first choice, if i can't find the fish or if it's too busy I look at another lake.

i was down last weekend and had a walk round oxlease be for fishing hunts.

they done some weed cutting a few weeks ago and their was a hellava a lot of on the surface and the wind was blowing a bit of a holligun didnt look to promising to me.

hunts on the other hand perfect, you have loads of water to your self it is bliss no one casting over you and you are never to far away from the fish hunts by far the best lake on the complex. 2 fish a mirrow 18.04 and a common of 14 bang on the lake dose not hold mant commons so although not the biggest was a lovely fish.

I spent last Saturday and Sunday on the complex and fancied a go on Hunts but there was only one swim free which we didn’t fancy. So we started on Oxlease but the weed was impenetrable. I am happy fishing in weed but when there is so much on top you can’t get a rig down through it – then its time to look somewhere else!

Therefore we spent our last 24 hrs on B2 fishing solid PVA bags and had 5 fish out to just over 20lb. We chose B2 as we’ve fished B1 loads and I wanted a break from continual spodding over Zigs which is the B1 tactic – Just have a look at the BYCAC website if you want some evidence.