chorley springs fishery (staffordshire)

Hi, havent fished Chorley but i went down to have a look round last weekend. First impressions was that it was small with pretty cramped swims. Might be ok during the week when its a little quieter though. Too many anglers lines too close together for me. Not sure if that helps.

hi,

i fished there the 1st day it opened, it was much smaller than i thought it was gonna be think there is 8 pegs and if u hook a decent 1 and it leads you a merry dance it will def take out other people lines. saying that if it had say 4/5 pegs it would be a cracking little water. i did 24hrs and blanked had fish topping over ( the small area i could fish) but no takes i saw a twenty come out but it was very slow for everyone.

baliffs helpful, nice water very tranquil!! oh if the choir in the local church are practicing you also get a free concert and singalong! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Havnt got around to fishing there yet ,but did spend a few of evenings there just watching the fish did see plenty of descent size upper teens few 20s some very nice fish,not going to fish it for a while let it all calm down a bit.strange there not being any pics on the web page :?

has anybody fished chorley springs fishery in staffordshire??? is it any good ???? is the specimen pool any good????

Avoid it just fished it 24hrs had one take and it was a small tench, was told there is only 60 fish in there, nice senery but thats about it!!

Guest keenook
has anybody fished chorley springs fishery in staffordshire??? is it any good ???? is the specimen pool any good????

Avoid it just fished it 24hrs had one take and it was a small tench, was told there is only 60 fish in there, nice senery but thats about it!!

That don't make no good, does it??? :?

No its a joke!!!

No its a joke!!!

Nice scenery & low stock? Sounds like a good start to me.