POOL HALL FISHERIES WOLVERHAMTON

ok mate you might see me around there alot i been going for around 3 years after august, for the runs water my fav pegs am the snags, the lillys and sometimes the old hut. i recomend the snags for alot of action but it is quiet a small peg. if you got three rods out i suggest you put on to the right of you in the bay area just of the weeds, then one either just under the bush oposite or along the reeds, that always produces and straight ahead theres a sunkan tree. there the spots i always use.

as for bait i would go for a 10 mm bait maybe a 15 if there on the bait and you want it the be either robin red, orange, tuti fruti, monster crap but genrally go for the bright colours, they love it, use pool hall pellets they get them frenzied and as for rigs. a simple lead clip and a simple hair will get you results. if you want im doing a 24hr session there friday and i can give you a few tips on the place i fished pretty much every peg apart from two as they never produce or theres always to many lines there, but stay out the snaggs, my peg :wink::lol:

just done a 36 hour on the point had 7 dropped 3 18lb+ was the biggest others were mid teens managed to avoid the pasties,think once the fish have settled after the move it could be a better water than the other pool its certainly more picturesque youd never know you were a couple of miles from Wolverhampton ,would be nice if it was all one pool again more chance of gettin on a peg,id do like the place ,its a wonder i havnt seen you down there Youngcarper but im normally on the speci.let us know how you get on Keystone as i cnt get down there for a few weeks :D