help me please

My best advice to you,

Is to go out and fish and learn the trade, you seem lost!

:lol::twisted::lol:

I can think of a number of lakes in the area.

You have Bobby Georges Lake which although has a long list of DONT'S, you will catch fish from, you have Tiptree Lake, again another small fish water, both you will catch on various baits, from maggots to paste to sweetcorn etc.

You seem really out of your depth attempting to fish Weeley (OR at ALL :roll::shock::twisted: ), which does not give fish up easily. That thread basically about it "Essex Carp Waters" the general findings are that the fishing is far from easy.

Possibly your best bet may be to join CAPS and fish some of their waters which have a number of fish in.

Fish some of the easier waters and work your way into fishing, learning and gaining experience

My best advice to you,

Is to go out and fish and learn the trade, you seem lost!

:lol::twisted::lol:

I can think of a number of lakes in the area.

You have Bobby Georges Lake which although has a long list of DONT'S, you will catch fish from, you have Tiptree Lake, again another small fish water, both you will catch on various baits, from maggots to paste to sweetcorn etc.

You seem really out of your depth attempting to fish Weeley (OR at ALL :roll::shock::twisted: ), which does not give fish up easily. That thread basically about it "Essex Carp Waters" the general findings are that the fishing is far from easy.

Possibly your best bet may be to join CAPS and fish some of their waters which have a number of fish in.

Fish some of the easier waters and work your way into fishing, learning and gaining experience

fished weeley last night got a 16lb carp and a 14lb cat fish GET IN !!![

it used to be syndicate, only opened as day tickets in march. rob and gary who run it r nice guys. tell them that i (Clark) told you about the place!! i think its 15quid for 2 rods or 18 for 3 for 24hrs. if you use 3 rods you'd get NOOOO sleep!! a few big cats in there 2

• 1 month later...