Wildmoor Waters, report

I take on board all your points, Which makes me even more positive to see for myself, besides its a holiday for the Mrs as well, somewhere she can relax and unwind, If I catch any fish it will be a bonus.

I do genuinely wish you good luck, and we will expect a full and unbiased report when you get back. When exactly are you going?

looking to go 30th April to 4th May just waiting for the Mrs to confirm she can get the time off.£425 for us both including fishing, cabin on the top lake cant be bad, and yes a full unbiased report on my return whatever happens.Theo,Did you get back to Shillinglee I may be at Passies 2 weeks time.

A friend of mine fished it last sep and he blanked but that can happen to any one . He fished the bottom lake with the three cabins on as he had one of them the other 2 cabins had people in he said and they blank as well it is a lot of money for no fish I thought so don’t think I will try it

A friend of mine fished it last sep and he blanked but that can happen to any one . He fished the bottom lake with the three cabins on as he had one of them the other 2 cabins had people in he said and they blank as well it is a lot of money for no fish I thought so don’t think I will try it

Aha, the case for the prosecution strengthens. :wink: