Lakes Near Newport Pagnell Service Station

Wow! Don't you just love this forum.

Twice now I have posed a question I couldn't find answers to and within a short while the answer appears.

Thanks for that, just checked the website and really like the look of the place.

Membership seems a little confusing tho? Am I right in thinking you have to know someone who is currently a member before you can gain summin called a debenture?

Thanks again.

Not sure about that.....although I'm guessing that a debenture is like some sort of one-off payment that means you actually have a piece of the pie, so to speak, but can be sold on by you. It injects a guaranteed sum of money into the business as well. Almost like a life membership perhaps?

You do actually see them up for sale from time to time, so its not exactly dead money. Nor would I imagine you had to know someone in order to buy one, but someone will probably correct me on that.

You still, I think, have to pay annual membership fees

Thanks again.

The place ticks all the right boxes for me so now I know what it's called and how to get to it, I will take a drive down during the week and speak to the bailiffs.

Typically for me membership doesn't seem that straight forward but you never know. :)