gawsworth hall

has any body else fished it recently i did a 36h sesh on there last thursday although i had a few fish, i still found it to be expensive 40 pounds for 36h and extremly crowded and on the sat not a single carp was produced apart from a 6lb i had which was pretty lame really.

thinking about going up to saphire lakes next month anybody ever been.

Sorry if this has already been discused but im new to the forums you see.

Cheers

Steve

i fish sapphire a fair amount, its a lovely lake but quite a hard water and the trains take a bit of getting used to :shock:

graham is a top geezer and its fair price, might be worth starting on the stock pond, a bit more of a runs water and fish up to about 13lb and dont put a lot of bait in if on the main specimen lake :wink:

• 4 months later...
has any body else fished it recently i did a 36h sesh on there last thursday although i had a few fish, i still found it to be expensive 40 pounds for 36h and extremly crowded and on the sat not a single carp was produced apart from a 6lb i had which was pretty lame really.

thinking about going up to saphire lakes next month anybody ever been.

Sorry if this has already been discused but im new to the forums you see.

Cheers

Steve

Been twice and never got on was well over crowded so fished elsewhere. Wont be going back at that price thats for sure.