Cemex Fisheries.

http://www.cemexangling.co.uk/venue_guide.php?function=groups

luckily for me i've bumped into these lakes and there not to far of a drive for me, however, i'm just curious about something, if i was to join up and get a season ticket to one of the lakes would i be able to fish nights along with days? and fish there as frequently as i like?

I'm after joining a lake and paying a yearly permit or season permit as such to try and get some solid fishing in at such lake, but how do these season permits work?

http://www.cemexangling.co.uk/venue_guide.php?function=groups

luckily for me i've bumped into these lakes and there not to far of a drive for me, however, i'm just curious about something, if i was to join up and get a season ticket to one of the lakes would i be able to fish nights along with days? and fish there as frequently as i like?

I'm after joining a lake and paying a yearly permit or season permit as such to try and get some solid fishing in at such lake, but how do these season permits work?

If you buy a season permit you can fish when you like, the day ticket lakes are all different but most of them you can night fish you just need to buy a 24 hour ticket.

ok, i think i understand what your saying, with a season ticket i can fish the lakes asfrequently as ilike however thelakemustpermit nights and daysto be able to fish nights?

p.s sorry, i'vejust broke my spacebar :evil: