anybody fished les burons in france

neddyalton

hi guys.. anybody fished les burons in france ??? fishing there with three friend this coming August for the first time and trying to gather abit of imformation on baits, amount off baiting up this water responds too, hot spots and rigs etc etc.. many thanx for any advice[/quot

We have fished it four times in two years, great place to fish

You won't want to leave, make sure you have their meal package

Food great.

You do not need a lot of bait to throw in; you can buy their own bait

On arrival if you wish (freezer bait) all Islands and margins are good to fish to. (Rob the owner) can give you plenty of advice. Rigs 4-6 inches long Micro barbed or barbless, size 6-8 hook, no leader core, bait boat comes in handy. Lukes forty peg, peg 1 is good but you have to be on the ball and don't let the fish run off. Word of advice do not leave your rods these fish are very powerful and will get behind the islands before you know it.

For videos of Les Burons go to carp tube watch the Bolton boys in action

Best of luck

My first visit was August last year and was chosen at random. Also a very good look at the testamonials and all the photos and video on the Les Burons web site. First time for my son's birhtday and treat before he went off to Australia.

I went back in October and have just returned today from another week. I have a return visit booked in May, August and October.

Tough week this week and took a mate who had never freshwater fished before. He thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience. Just the peace and quiet is enough.

The weather was rubbish last week, wind and lots of rain. Rob was his usual hurting self as he always wants the best for everyone.

Rob and Lin are quality people, and the food is great!!! Nothing is too much trouble. Honestly make you feel part of the family. Listen to Rob its his lake and he wants you to catch. Please see the web site for last week's CATCH!!

May be too cold for us southern softies but managed to stick it out last week with Rob's help!!

Enjoy August, any other info only too pleased to help.

Thanx guys your advice is a massive help and is much appreciated !! this coming August 14th cant come round quick enough,.

iv already linked up to carptube.com and watched the excellent coverage of the bolton boys in action 10 times over which gives a good insight to the venue. and would be more than happy to have half the success you guys had lol..

one thing i did pick up on listening to one of the vids think it was ( The one that nearly got away) video,. you mentioned hook sizes, maybe size 4s and 6s being a good option but pointed out it over sizes your bait which was a good point,.

and yes very true Rob does come across more than helpfull already.. iv added him on facebook and hes been giving me a few tips...

Many thanx for the feedback again gentlemen,.feel free to find me on Robs facebook page under Nathan A,..

happy fishing and tight lines