nice syndicates cambridgeshire

hello,

was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers off nice sydicates in cambridgeshire, im residing in huntingdon so closer the better, bit off info as well would be appreciated

thanks and tight lines.... :D

whats the point off fishing? its the stupid question your missus asks you before you leave!

im off to see the fella today! earith carp lake thanks for the advice people :D

Glad it suits.

It's 2 syndicates on the fishery;

Willow Walk, which includes Willow Walk lake, Coates, and Pingrees.

Virginia which is Virginia lake (lovely place), Pingrees, Pats, Georges and Reeds, which is really (or was) part of Virginia, but a lot weedier than the main lake.

On both syndicates the fish go to over 30.

Have fun, whatever you do, say Hi to Ian for me, and also remember he is no fool. He may look very innocent, but if you break the rules and he catches you he will JUMP on you from a great height.

He does like his early morning walks, and does not miss much. I used to get regular wake-up calls in the morning, he knew when anglers caught and likes to know what and how.

Also he has been known to come out at 1am in a freezing cold February night to do some brilliant pictures for me.