telford madbrook pools stirchley

When did you see it get stocked as TAA haven't stocked it and anyone else doing so has done it illegaly, risking the present fish in there. As for the biggest fish being 18lb you are deffo wrong there as heres a pic of a 20lb 8oz linear although i doubt it's still in there now with all the idiots moving fish out of there.

P1010006.jpg

The trouble with Madebrooke is the swans make it almost impossible to fish at times as they will drive you mad, also so many idiots get down there moving the fish about and losing them on light gear against the reeds etc. TBH there are far better carp waters in Telford than Madebrooke

it was last summer some lad caught it out of the grange and put it in there and ok i though that was the biggets fish in there

thats a nice linnear there aswell mate when did you cach that also

there was two carpers there today fishing far bank by the main road they had a van with it

as for the idots they might stop doing now as there is a bailif there

That's the problem with the idiots around there, they think its ok to move them about willy nilly without any thought for the present stock. I had the linear two or three years ago but i haven't seen it since so it's probably been nicked by some moron.

hi what bait did you use there and what main line did you use
Bolies and 15lb line, any less and they will do you in the reeds. If you aint used to fishing locked up when snag fishing then dont fish against the reeds you will only lose fish and risk leaving rigs in them.