Swagney Fen syndicate - Norfolk, anyone fished it?

thespoon

The lakes at Swangey I believe are signposted from the Attleborough/Snetterton Roundabout on the A11 :wink:

Swangey Fen as far as I'm aware has only had limited fishing.

The original syndicate on the lake, set up by Robert Watts(?) if I'm right in that, he is a genuine guy :wink: ) were given access rights via a farmers track or field, who then changed his mind.

As a result a lot of the members decided to leave and some asked for money back until it was sorted.

There are probably a few easier waters around in the area, although joining such a syndicate is always worthwhile for the peace and tranquility that it provides, as there are a lot of overcrowded waters around the area :!:

Hi Mr spoon, I think with have spoken via email? Robert Watts is still running the syndicate and I'm putting the new syndicate together for this year starting March 1st. I would say its not really suitable for a beginner but only you can make the desicion as to how competent you think you are? I currently have a handful of tickets left for suitable applicants.

I have fished it for the past 3 years and would say there's not many if any waters in Norfolk that have as many 30lb+ fish, probably as many as 20 with the rest averaging upper 20's and only 5 known fish under 20lbs. So the rewards are there as someone has already pointed out!

The lake is stunning to look at and at 17 acres there is plenty of room.